Ghost/Press Release/Web/Report Writing Services
What our ghost writers do for you
We have several versatile writers here in Canada and elsewhere in the world, bringing forward a multitude of diverse writing styles, from satire to academic to journalistic to motivational. We can write novels, manuals, articles, special reports or any other kind of manuscript you would find helpful. This makes us responsive and creative enough to adapt our skills to your unique voice, and write words that express your individual viewpoint.
There are five steps to hiring a ghost writer for your book:
- Organizing your thoughts. We can do this for you, but it is usually best for you to do it yourself.
- Choosing quotes, anecdotes, illustrations, historical examples, diagrams, or any “special effects” or specific content you really want included. Although we can help, this is often something you will want to do yourself.
- Research. Depending on your topic, there might be the need for substantial additional research. This will vary from book to book and from author to author. Some prefer to do the research themselves to save costs; others prefer us to do it for them to save time.
- Writing. Need we say more?
- Editing – second draft. How extensive an edit you require will depend primarily on how much of the information you want included was given to the ghost writer as part of the first three points above, and how closely you followed the book’s progress…especially early on in the process.
Ghost Writing and Book writing Fees
Book pricing depends on both the length of the book and the experience of the writer, as well as on how organized your material is. A typical book running 200 – 300 pages (or about 60,000 words) might cost around $8,000 – $12,000 for our ghost writers to prepare the first draft, assuming all the information is well-organized and easily accessible to the writer. If you want one of our senior writers with more publishing experience, the price will often be $12,000 – $16,000.
If you provide a good organization of material you want included, you won’t need to also pay for the outline and organization of the book, which might typically cost $2000 to $4000. And if you provide a really accurate portrayal of how you want the book to read, you might need very little work on a second draft, which otherwise might typically cost another $2000 to $4000. There is no typical cost for research, as it really depends on the topic and what needs to be researched. Of course, all these prices depend on the complexity of the topic and the clarity of the information you provide our writers.
Experienced press release writers
Writing a press release, properly called a “news release” (the press does not actually need to be released, because we already have freedom of the press) is an area of significant specialization. An effective news release addresses the unique perspective journalists bring to their trade.
What our news release writers do for you
We organize the information you might want in a news release. Next we determine what is the single most important message you want delivered. We look next at what types of media or journalists might be interested in the story.
Then we work on the most newsworthy angle. Or angles. There might be a business angle, a sports angle and a pet care angle to a particular story.
The next step is to draft a press release as close to what the media will be looking for as possible. It is at that point that we determine if there should be several different news releases.
Why would there be several different news releases? One reason would be if there are several angles written for different departments (business, sports, pet care, for example). Canada’s media is not monolithic and neither should be your message.
Another reason for multiple news releases is if the news can be localized, perhaps by quoting a local sales rep or office manager, perhaps by providing local statistics, perhaps by using a local example. Localization works wonders with the media, and is worth the time and effort.
We work with you to build as many versions of your press release as would be effective to reach your target audiences.
Let us write your press release for maximum media coverage.
Hire a Freelance Web Copy Writer or Editor
People come to us to write their website copy, because they know we deliver quality:
- Writing that engages the reader.
- Writing that boosts your search engine rankings.
- Writing that moves customers toward the sale.
- Writing that massages the short attention spans of internet surfers.
- Writing AND layout to hold the reader’s interest.
On the Internet, your message is more than just words. Visuals, fonts, linking and much more go into effective copy that leads visitors to take action (buy, give an email address, ask for a quote, etc.). Most freelance writers, even website copy writers, still write just words.
Hire a Freelance Report Writer or Editor
People come to us to write their academic papers, reports, technical papers and white papers, because they know we understand the words to use:
- Words that are formal enough to sound official.
- Words that are engaging enough to hold interest.
- Words that impress readers.
- Words that deliver the information required.
We accept payment checks and money orders in Canadian currency. We also accept you to transfer money within Canada and from your international account.
Contact us for a free quote. We prefer first contact by email, if you could please send a sample of the content, and tell us the length of the document and what you feel it needs, we can evaluate the work involved and estimate the cost to you.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK WITH US?
SEND AN E-MAIL TO [email protected]